It’s been about 6 weeks or so since my last post! That’s because the more this pregnancy goes the more tired I am, and the less I feel like blogging..
But here’s an update on what’s new:
- We’re having a girl!
- I am getting severe headaches/migraines more often
- I am getting extreme heartburn.. Tums kinda helps. I tried ingesting baking soda today I think it helped a little.
- I still don’t like veggies much, at least the green ones.
- I still love artichokes.
- I am obsessed with the spice paprika, but that’s been even before pregnancy.
- My feet are still in constant pain, but not swollen.
- I think I have felt baby move a few times internally, not on the outside due to the placenta being anterior. (On top of baby.)
- My daughter thinks she’s having a baby also… oh cuteness.
- My chest doesn’t hurt as much anymore!
- I am trying to rest more but just can’t turn off my thoughts at night.
I am slowly going through my daughters clothes and realizing she threw up on almost everything from 1 month old to 9 months old and the stains won’t come out.. plus I don’t have a lot of summer clothes when this baby will be 6-9 months old so that’s something I’ll need for baby #2. Here’s my list of what I think I’ll need for this baby so far, but I am sure I’ll be adding more as I have a lot of our oldest daughter’s clothes still to go threw:
- Diapers- any size between size 1-4
- Sensitive baby wipes
- Bath toys, bath toy caddy
- Diaper cream
- 1-2 Bath towel
- Baby wash
- Safety walker
- Baby play mat and gym
- 2-4 sets of bed linen for crib
- Crib mattress
- 1-2 swaddle blanket
- Teething toys
- Baby key set
- White noise machine
- Boppy covers (I have a borrowed boppy but need more covers)
- Summer clothes for 6-9 month old size
- Maybe cute matching clothes for toddler and baby.. haha
I am very thankful I’ve made it this far! Here’s hoping I make it past 37 weeks with a happy healthy baby so I can have my dream home-birth!
Please keep us in your prayers!